Main Forum

Faction Explotions and /f top

9 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
We should add faction Explotions it will make it more like factions again and then you can actually get rich from raids and the current plugin as you all know we have the plugin where you can disable faction Explotions. However does anyone actually use this plugin? The answer is a simple no. And if we were to add faction Explotions. I think that is what most people look for in the faction section on server list. So I will put a poll on and see what people want more faction Explotions on or off. Oh yeh before i forget we should add the plugin which allows factions to gain f top value. The command to do thsi will be /f top this will show how many spawners you have and how rich your faction is all together. So a the spawners will count towards the f top value all hopperstwhile (because the cost iron) and that is about it.
Yes to faction Explotions
2 votes
33.3%
No to faction Explotions
4 votes
66.7%
Number of voters: 6
Posted Nov 29, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
We have had the exact same plugin since the server started, what are you talking about?
Posted Nov 29, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
What plugin? The /f top plugin?
Posted Nov 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
"We should add faction Explotions it will make it more like factions again and then you can actually get rich from raids and the current plugin as you all know we have the plugin where you can disable faction Explotions. However does anyone actually use this plugin? The answer is a simple no."
Posted Nov 29, 17
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
The plugin you are talking about right there.
Posted Nov 29, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Actually we never had the plugin so that you can disable or reanable if you wanted faction Explotions on or off
Posted Nov 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Its not a seperate plugin, its part of the same faction plugin we have always used. The perm to do it was simply not editable by players.
Posted Nov 29, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Well I never knew that did I?
Posted Nov 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Only a couple of Months ago we had a Community-wide Vote to get rid of forced Explosion Block Damage in Faction Territory, so I am definitely not going to change that back to the old Settings again.

Concerning the "/f top" Suggestion, that seems like a pretty nice Feature, so I just installed a Plugin which adds this Command. Enjoy!
Posted Dec 3, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Thanks bloxx!
Posted Dec 3, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices