Main Forum

NETHER RESET + /AFK

2 replies
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
We don't need an afk kick as the server seems to be having smaller numbers and the most people who have ever joined was in Feb 2016 with 29 on at a time, so good choice in getting rid of fac explosion pluggins or whatever you did. But on about the /afk its just a minor nuisance i understand prolonged accounts on at one time may cause lag in chunks such as an overflow in mobs but there isn't much ways or making it to /baltop as a new player besides exploiting villagers such as selling iron for emeralds or gold for emeralds (i discovered ages ago).

Also about the nether reset i understand there was 128 withers in there at one point (ik as i did them to make the nether spawn go down to bedrock in certain area) but there was a useful nether tunnel system going from 0,0 at y=200 in the nether branching ut in 8 separate direction and a raided nether spawn hub at 0,0 y=250 by spy which was raided by asendecan later on but still served a function and a use as a mean of getting around to desired places instead of having to be a partner or waste money on a rank which isn't with minecrafts eula lol wtf.
Plus sdiam helped me with the x- and z+ highways in the nether (i dont know why thats valuable information but see it as a group of people helped do it, even though it was just one).
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
I agree jeevan
Posted Jan 10, 18
ttr
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Well if it's just about moving you can always get an elytra and fireworks...Idk I feel the resets are good seeing as how I once changed all the blaze spawners in a fortress to vindicators by accident
Posted Jan 19, 18
NoticeNotices