Map Reset for Minecraft 1.13?

8 replies
Votes:
+28
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Dear Community,

it's Time for another important Poll concerning the Future Direction of Empire PvP.
With the Release of the Update Aquatic / Minecraft Version 1.13 approaching, we need to decide whether to - for the first Time ever in the more than one and a half Year long History of the Server - reset the whole Server World, and therefore also all Player-related Data accordingly.
This Reset would include the Following: Inventory, Enderchest, Playershop, XP Level, E-Credits, Stats, Advancements, Homes, Factions, Playtime & Playtime Ranks. Only Donor Ranks would remain untouched. The World would be set back to a pristine State, using the same Generation Seed as before.

Pro Reset:
- Adding the new 1.13 Structures and Underwater Terrain Style to the World, like Shipwrecks, Icebergs and Kelp (not possible without a Reset).
- Regenerating the World means healing its Scars and making it look less wasted, for Example getting rid of that Wall adjacent to WarZone at Spawn.
- Allowing for a fresh Start with a level Playing Field and even Chances for everyone, which could attract new Players and revitalize the Server Community.

Contra Reset:
- All Buildings, Items and Game Progress so far will be lost for every single Player.

Furthermore, for internal Research we'd like to ask you non-binding Questions about how you connect to Empire PvP, and your Opinion on the infamous Chat Filter. Please answer truthful in each Case. Everything is 100% anonymous.

Vote here:
Map Resethttps://www.strawpoll.me/15121317
Client Versionhttps://www.strawpoll.me/15121318
Chat Filterhttps://www.strawpoll.me/15121320

Thanks for participating in these Polls and thereby helping to improve the Server,
~Bloxx (Owner)
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
For chat filter the second option is "i hate the filter its annoying af" pick that one to get rid of it. Plus its 2018 you need a premium account lads.
Posted Feb 21, 18
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users

- Regenerating the World means healing its Scars and making it look less wasted, for Example getting rid of that Wall adjacent to WarZone at Spawn.

See this Jeevan?

Also honestly I don't know about this. New map means new unspoiled territory. But there's a heckuva lot of memorable places here.
But then again, my greatest contribution to the server, a.k.a the railroad, has been raided by the guy above me, since he wants to prove he's the greatest jerk the server has ever seen
Posted Feb 23, 18
List
Undo
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
And let the earth be reborn, let it begin again fresh and new to be spoiled and marred by the likes of people like Jeevan
Posted Feb 23, 18
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I voted for the map reset, you gotta let go
Posted Feb 23, 18
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Obviously you would have, since the only contribution you made to it was the God-forsaken wall you made around spawn
Posted Feb 23, 18
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Well of thats so the wall alone is more memorable than anything you have done
Posted Feb 23, 18
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Reset server, player statistics everything. I think it is the best option since we really need a fresh start.
I know I haven't been playing for so long and I'm damn in active but this is just a suggestion:
Get rid of map, chat filter and player statistics.
Everywhere you go you see year old ruins, no new natural structures, overpowered players who've been grinding for years and I believe it will be the best option here.
Posted Mar 31, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Don't you do it, I got good stuff, o, that sounds greedy.
Posted May 12, 18
NoticeNotices