Goodbye, Empire

7 replies
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Well. As we all should know very well, Mojang released update Aquatic for Minecraft quite recently. This was an update that most of us have been waiting for because it added a ton of new features and stuff, but most of all, in my case, because it meant this wonderful server would return. Which is why I was horrified to read Bloxx's latest post.

First let me say I'm not here to bitch about anything or anyone. Bloxx has perfectly valid reasons for his decisions, and this is not the first time he has mentioned them. I just wanted to tell you guys that I have never had premium minecraft, and I probably never will. And so,I will never see empire again (unless I actually buy the game)

Ok let's skip this dramatic nonsense and get to the point.

I won't be playing on this server once it goes premium. It has been a absolutely brilliant 1 1/2 years, the community was so fun, and Bloxx was a very attentive owner.

I really don't know what to say. I guess you can't go back to the old days huh.

So here it is, a final thank you to everyone here, including the Sandhus, because hey, they're human as well and it was fun playing with them. I will miss you guys. This server taught me so much about minecraft and filled my holidays with memories, especially on days when I could not do anything else except minecraft.

Thank you all. May your picks stay ever sharp; May your bow never warp, may you always hear the creeper before it explodes
Posted Jul 21, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+21
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
i could buy you the full version of the game if you need. just not right now but like with my next paycheck. only you though as im not made of money since i quit my job of almost 4 years and work as a busser now. but discord me
Nothin to see here just a normal human Dooby Dooby Doo
Posted Jul 23, 18
List
Undo
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Whoa that's an awesome offer but no navar thanks a lot though.
I might look to buy the game maybe later though ($24 is rather a heckuva lot here)
Posted Jul 24, 18 · OP
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Well, it was great knowing you ttr. You always impressed me with your builds and I'll miss that about you. Farewell, old friend. You'll be missed. I really cannot see myself joining back into E-PvP, but I may give it a shot. Sadly, the server was killed by two people, possibly several. Whether we liked it or not, the NoMercY war was keeping this server alive but then the Sandhus literally shot it in the head. I really hope to never see them again.

No one online has ever pushed me as far as they did, and I sincerely hope they will not rear their ugly heads again. It's as if Satan himself possesses them, they are nasty and horrible and will definitely not be missed.
Spoiler: My RandomShow
Posted Jul 25, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Very cool kanye, thank you
Posted Jul 25, 18
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Thanks proto. We've been through a lot together. Hopefully we'll get a chance to listen to music on discord again
Posted Jul 25, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Very cool kanye, thank you
I have no idea what you meant by this, so I'm taking it as a compliment🙂