Main Forum

Old Server World Download (1.10.2 - 1.12.2)

2 replies
Votes:
+28
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
You asked for it, and here it is - The old E-PvP World, ready for Use in Singleplayer and beyond.

This Map has been played on for two Years, from the August of 2016 (Version 1.10.2) to the August of 2018 (Version 1.12.2), and in the Course visited by tens of thousands of Players looking for a good Minecraft Server to fit their Desires. Included in the Download are also the old Nether and End Worlds from August 2017, prior to the Beginning of the daily Nether and End Resets.

I strongly advise you to only play this World in 1.12.2, since that is the most recent Game Version the Map has been active with. Do not use any Version lower than that. As for 1.13, use it at your own Risk, but keep in Mind that the World may be corrupted and certain Data may be lost. To prevent breaking the World, you can try the new "Optimize World" Feature, however Conversion to 1.13 will take very long due to its many Chunks.

To successfully integrate the World into your Singleplayer Environment, please follow the Steps below:

Click here to go to the Download Page, then click the red "Download" Button to start downloading the ZIP Archive containing the World. You need to wait a couple of Hours until the Download has finished. Please note that you have to use the Google Chrome Browser, other Browsers require the Installation of a specific Desktop App unfortunately.

Unpack the ZIP Archive with a common Packaging Program like WinRAR. This will take some additional Time. When finished, it should reveal a Folder called "E-PvP Legacy World [1.12.2]". This is the World Folder, do not edit it in any Way.

Open the Minecraft Launcher and click on "Launch options" in the top right Corner. Then select your current Profile and click on the small green Arrow on the right to open your Game Directory. There should be a "saves" Folder, locate it. This is where you have to move the World Folder to.

Now all that is left to do is starting up Minecraft, and the Server World should appear in your Singleplayer Worlds List. Happy exploring! :-)

~Bloxx
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP
List
Undo
ttr
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Well after downloading this 7.15GB file, I made an important discovery

The only people that can gain any pleasure from this world are the Sandhus, because the only things left are their gigantic monstrosities. So don't waste your time

My apologies Bloxx, I know you tried.

Thank you
Posted Aug 16, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Lawliets Base: -7561 9233
Olytras Base: 8028 -8015
1reverb1s Base: 9839 -5569
-240 -30
+ more from the list i made previously which some still are untouched but the owner gave permission for me to publically display

idk tamttojs one i didnt have a chance to take a picture of it
Posted Aug 16, 18 · Last edited Aug 16, 18
Offtopic
List
Undo
NoticeNotices